At Agroinver we promote constant research and the development of improvements in agri-food infrastructures through our collaboration with various entities such as the Tecnova Foundation. We are active members and members of its commission for the standardization of the Almería-type greenhouse.
Research testing for the design and implementation of occupational risk prevention systems, based on a research project carried out in collaboration with Almería University’s Rural Engineering Department at its ANECOOP installations.
R+D+i projects through Andalusia Council’s IDEA Agency for the development of a new greenhouse structure which permits easier assembly, greater use of light and improved ventilation, with a view to increased productivity.
Member of the commission for the standardisation of the Almeria Greenhouse by AENOR in collaboration with the Tecnova Foundation.
Projects and advances in which they worked
- Improve the natural ventilation rate of our structures.
- Increase solar radiation on crops, a source of natural energy.
- Increase the light reaching the crop in the most equitable way possible.
- Greater adaptability of our structures to the land.
- Increase protection against pests, greater hermeticism and sealing.
- Reduce materials and improve sustainability Greater efficiency in construction processes and systems.
- Make our structures more comfortable and safe. Improve everything related to occupational risk prevention.
- Increase the useful life of our greenhouses and systems.
- Improve the profitability of our greenhouses, ensuring a faster return on investment.